Creatine Tablets 1000mg
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.
For alternative products, please do not hesitate to contact us
- One of the most widely used sports supplements with official recognition, based on many studies carried out, that it plays an important role in building muscle
- Other studies indicate that for some people, creatine may help to delay muscle fatigue
- Creatine supplements are useful for providing a big dose of creatine when our bodies need it most
- These tablets provide a full 1000mg of pure creatine monohydrate (some brands can be as low as 700mg)
- Made in the UK to strict pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Creatine is concentrated in muscle tissue including the heart, where it's involved in the production of ATP, the source of energy that powers muscle contraction. Our bodies can make creatine, and we also obtain it from eating meat and fish. Creatine supplements are useful for providing a big dose of creatine when our bodies need it most.
These tablets provide a full 1000mg of pure creatine monohydrate (some brands can be as low as 700mg) and have been made in the UK to strict pharmaceutical GMP standards. Although creatine tablets are dearer than powdered creatine, they are still very popular as they are easy to take.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Bulking Agent: Fibre Cellulose Powder, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians.
MAINTENANCE INTAKE: 2 tablets daily
Remember to ensure an adequate intake of water during and after training.