- Neuro-Logical PLUS uses the highest quality PEA (OptiPEA®)
- Twice the dose of PEA compared to our original Neuro-logical formula
- OptiPEA® is sourced sustainably and manufactured entirely in Europe using a patented production process
- The efficacy of PEA has been demonstrated in multiple clinical trials
- Palmitoylethanolamide can be produced in almost every cell by on-demand synthesis when needed and its production is naturally increased in situations where cells or tissues are damaged
- With vitamins B1, B6 and B12, which contribute to normal neurological and psychological functions.
PEA is a fascinating nutraceutical ingredient that is often described as a safe ‘alternative to cannabidiol (CBD)’, given that the therapeutic actions of both compounds overlap in their biochemical roles in humans. Whilst initially discovered over 50 years ago, the past few decades have seen renewed research to understand PEA’s mechanism of action. PEA is produced naturally in the human body in situations where cells or tissues are damaged. Until the 90s no one knew why that was, until Nobel Prize laureate Rita Levi-Montalcini found that PEA can calm overactive mast cells.
Looking for more help? We have a technical advice team on call to assist with any queries about clinical literature and protocols, product suitability, particular drug interactions, or health conditions. Simply call 01892 554314.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light, preferably in a refrigerator.
Typically per 2 capsules:
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||8.8mg|
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.