- PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY AFTER 6 MAY 2021.
- A unique high strength multi-nutrient formula especially developed for all women of menstruating age
- Contains 20 nutrients, including vitamin B6, known to be of help to menstruating women around the time of their period
- Good levels of the trace minerals such as chromium, which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels (and may therefore reduce sugar cravings), iodine, zinc and vitamin C for the immune system
- Plus 250mg of magnesium (per 2 tablets) as it is known to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Premtesse® can also be used alongside other supplements such as Evening Primrose Oil
A relevant level of magnesium is included (250mg per 2 tablets) which is far more than you'll find in other multis. We've included magnesium at this level as it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal psychological function.
Premtesse® can be used alongside other food supplements such as Evening Primrose Oil and Starflower (Borage) Oil.
Daily intake: 2 tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. Long term intake of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Two tablets deliver:
|Vitamin A||700µg||Vitamin E||10mg|
|Folic Acid||400µg||Pantothenic Acid||10mg|
|Vitamin D3||10µg||Vitamin C||80mg|
|Vitamin K||75ug||Vitamin B6||10mg|
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tablet Coating (Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, and Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
Less than 1 hour
Suitable for vegetarians.