- A glucosamine and chondroitin formula with the highest grade of glucosamine sulphate available
- Three tablets provide the full recommended 1400mg of glucosamine sulphate
- Contains 330mg of chondroitin sulphate and 150mg of MSM per daily dose
- A full 50mg of the bioflavonoid quercetin and the equivalent of a full 1200mg of ginger (as a 60mg extract, plus 100mg of rose hip extract
- Few, if any, joint formulas provide these potencies in a single formula
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards
Three tablets provide the full 1400mg of glucosamine sulphate, the level used in many studies, as well as 330mg of chondroitin sulphate (see note below) and 150mg of MSM per daily dose. The powerful bioflavonoid quercetin has been included at a potent 50mg, plus 1200mg of ginger (as a concentrated extract), as well as 400mg of rose hip. Few, if any, joint formulas provide these potencies in a single formula.
Chondroitin mislabeling: Many companies use a preparation that is just 20% chondroitin but their label may declare this as if it is 100% chondroitin. Therefore a supplement declared as '400mg chondroitin sulphate' is often just 80mg of chondroitin. Of course this Lamberts® supplement uses 330mg of a 90% chondroitin sulphate preparation (per 3 tablets) to provide the 300mg of pure chondroitin.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI is derived from shell fish extract and normal allergic reactions may be experienced by anyone with an allergy to shellfish.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Three tablets deliver:
|Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl (from shellfish)||1857mg|
|containing Glucosamine Sulphate||1400mg|
|Providing Glucosamine Base||1100mg|
|Quercetin||50mg||Ginger (from 60mg of a 20:1 extract)||1200mg|
|Rose Hip (from 100mg of a 4:1 extract )||400mg|
Modified Starch, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Stearic Acid.
Less than 1 hour.