- Same formula, new raw materials
- A vegan formula that combines glucosamine and Phytodroitin™, enhanced with the botanicals, quercetin, ginger and rose hip extracts, plus MSM,
- Three tablets provide 1400mg of glucosamine sulphate, provided by GlucosaGreen®,
- Bioequivalent to the glucosamine derived from shellfish, GlucosaGreen® is vegan-friendly,
- With 330mg of Phytodroitin™, equivalent to 300mg of chondroitin,
- Phytodroitin™ is a plant-origin alternative to chondroitin.
- Raw material availability,
- Allergen concerns,
- Environmental pollution caused by the process of extracting chitin from shellfish.
- Quercetin: a bioflavonoid that is naturally found in fruit and vegetables, particularly in apples. This bioflavonoid is a potent antioxidant and may also play a part in inhibiting the production and release of histamines.
- Ginger: a popular spice, often used alongside glucosamine.
- Rose hips: naturally rich in vitamin C and contribute to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- MSM: as a naturally occurring sulphur compound, MSM is one of the major building blocks of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), a key component of cartilage.
For more information on our recent glucosamine and chondroitin ingredient innovations, please click here.
Looking for more help? We have a technical advice team on call to assist with any queries about clinical literature and protocols, product suitability, particular drug interactions, or health conditions. Simply call 01892 352922.
No allergens included.*
*The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women.
Three tablets deliver:
|GlucosaGreen® Glucosamine 2KCl||1857mg|
|containing Glucosamine Sulphate||1400mg|
|Providing Glucosamine Base||1100mg|
|Phytodroitin (Chondroitin equivalent 300mg)||330mg|
|Quercetin||50mg||Ginger (from 60mg of a 20:1 extract)||1200mg|
Modified Starch, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate & Stearic Acid), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin).
Less than 1 hour.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.