Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of food supplements to Practitioners, GP’s, Nutritionists and Pharmacists who use nutrition in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil, evening primrose oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as Co-Enzyme Q10.
All of our products are of the highest quality, produced in some of the most modern and technically advanced factories in the UK, which operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and are approved by the UK Department of Health, Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). And our products are not just confined to the UK; Lamberts® has several distributors working overseas, predominantly in mainland Europe including Spain, Greece and the Netherlands.
So if you have been recommended to take Lamberts® products, then you can rest assured that you will be taking quality products endorsed by professionals in healthcare.
- We list all ingredients on the label
- We have always quoted elemental mineral levels
- We always describe nutrient levels correctly e.g. Glucosamine, B Vitamins and Lutein
- When we say Pharmaceutical GMP - it is true!
- We do not claim irrelevant nutrients on our labels
- We do not sell endangered herbs collected in the wild
- Over the years, Lamberts has invested tens of thousands of pounds on clinical research, including studies on: Magnesium bioavailability, Iron bioavailability, the use of oral magnesium [MagAsorb] for the treatment of asthma and the use of anthocyanadins [Colladeen] for oedema.