Creatine Powder 500g
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.For alternative products, please do not hesitate to contact us
- Provides a full 5g of creatine per serving
- One of the most widely used sports supplements now with official recognition, based on many studies carried out, that it plays an important role in building muscle
- Other studies indicate that for some people, creatine may help to delay muscle fatigue
- Powdered form useful for stirring in to drinks and shakes
- We use only the purest creatine monohydrate
- Made in the UK to strict pharmaceutical GMP standards
Creatine is concentrated in muscle tissue including the heart, where it's involved in the production of ATP, the source of energy that powers muscle contraction. Our bodies can make creatine, and we also obtain it from eating meat and fish. Creatine supplements are useful for providing a big dose of creatine when our bodies need it most, and this powdered form is useful for stirring in to drinks and shakes.
We use only the purest creatine monohydrate - so this product is guaranteed to be the same high quality as Creatine products costing twice as much.
See Presentation Section for Ingredients listed in bold.
Produced in a factory that handles: Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts, Nuts.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
Consult your doctor before use if you have kidney disease or are under medical supervision.
If adverse reactions occur, you should discontinue use and consult your doctor.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
5g although up to 20g can be taken initially. We recommend 5g per day mixed into drinks including protein shakes squash or fruit juice. High intakes can be taken as a 'loading dose'; 4 servings of 5g taken throughout the day for 5 days.
NOTE: A heaped teaspoon is equivalent to 5g