- Currently Out Of Stock until 31st March 2020
- Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid contributes to the normal function of a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels
- A non-acidic form of vitamin C (a neutral pH like distilled water) and hence gentle on the stomach
- Each 650mg Ester-C® tablet provides 500mg of vitamin C
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of the skin, gums and the immune system. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Daily intake: 1 to 3 tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Legal Category :
Each tablet delivers:
Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxide), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.