Vitamin B-100 Complex
- B vitamins are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly
- A high potency, comprehensive complex of the important B vitamin group
- Contains high levels of inositol and the 'brainfood' choline
- Also includes good levels of folic acid and vitamin B6 which play an important role in cardiovascular health through their role in the regulation of homocysteine in the blood
- This high strength product is useful in situations where someone requires a fast improvement in their intake of B vitamins due to a very high requirement
Several of the B vitamins are known to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to normal psychological function. Others are recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the maintenance of normal skin.
Made in the UK and produced in premises that operate to stringent GMP pharmaceutical standards.
- Extra High strength B vitamin complex.
- One-a-day, short term use.
- One-a-day taste free coated tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Taking this product may occasionally result in a darker yellow colouration of the urine is normal. This is harmless and indicates the body is using the Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) effectively.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Long term intake of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||100mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||100mg|
|Niacin (as Nicotinamide)||100mg||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||50mg|
|Folic Acid||400µg||Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)||100µg|
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.