- Provides a full 320mg of actual beta sitosterols per 2 tablets
- Also contains 10µg of vitamin D3 per daily dose, since it plays an important role in the normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response
- 15mg of Zinc, which contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone concentrations in the blood
- Plus both the vitamins C and E which contribute to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Also includes three important amino acids - alanine, glycine and glutamic acid, as well as a relevant level of the bioflavonoid, quercetin
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Two tablets deliver:
|Vitamin E||68mg||Vitamin C||300mg|
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Copper Chlorophyllin, Glycerin), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
Less than 1 hour