- Provides 25 essential micro-nutrients to help you stay in optimum health, with a good spread of nutrients at significant levels
- Includes B vitamins and biotin which can help in the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails
- Can be used as a complete multi, and should replace any other multi that is being taken
- The level of B vitamins and magnesium in Maxi-Hair® exceed the amounts found in typical high street multis, and vitamin D is presented at twice the level of most A-Z products
- Please note, women concerned about thinning hair should look at our Florisene® product, or call our Nutrition Advice Team for further help and advice
The nutrients in Maxi-Hair® are all presented at significant levels and so this product can be used as a complete multi, and should replace any other multi that is being taken. In fact the level of B vitamins and magnesium in Maxi-Hair® exceed the amounts found in typical high street multis. The mineral, chromium, is also present at a high level as is vitamin D and folic acid.
For problems of lacklustre hair we think it is worth taking an omega 3 product such as our High Strength Fish Oil, or Flaxseed Oil capsules alongside Maxi-Hair®.
Please note, for female patients concerned about thinning hair you should consider Florisene® or call our Technical Advice Team for further help and advice. One of the most common causes of hair thinning in women is caused by a simple deficiency and the clinically supported Florisene® formula is designed to address this.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin D||10µg||Vitamin E||10mg|
|Vitamin K||70µg||Vitamin C||80mg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||10mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||10mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||20mg||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||10mg|
|Folic Acid||400µg||Vitamin B12||6µg|
|Biotin||350µg||Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||5mg|
|Inositol||5mg||Magnesium (as oxide)||150mg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumerate)||17mg||Zinc (as citrate)||15mg|
|Copper (as sulphate)||1mg||Manganese (as sulphate)||0.5mg|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||100µg||Chromium (as picolinate)||80µg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150µg||Choline Bitartrate||5mg|
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide and Stearic Acid), Tablet Coating (Calcium Carbonate & Isomalt, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Iron Oxides), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.