Zinc 25mg (as Citrate)
- A full 25mg of zinc per tablet
- Presented in the citrate form which is known to be readily absorbed
- Small easy to swallow tablets, made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal vision
- Also recognised as contributing to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- This strength of zinc supplement is for short term use to correct deficiencies quickly. For maintenance use 15mg
Each tablet provides a full 25mg of zinc per tablet, presented in the citrate form. This strength of zinc supplement is for short term use to correct deficiencies quickly. For maintenance use 15mg.
Daily Intake: 1 tablet
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients..
Taking zinc on an empty stomach may cause some minor digestive disturbance such as nausea. Should this be the case it is recommend that the zinc supplement is taken with a meal.
Long term intake of 25mg or above may lead to anaemia.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
|Zinc (as citrate)||25mg|
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate).
Less than 1 hour.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.