- A high strength Ginkgo biloba formula
- Provides the full 6000mg of Ginkgo (as 120mg of a concentrated extract), the level used in many of the studies
- Also includes potent levels of ginger and cinnamon
- Ginkgo has been shown to be useful for helping to maintain the circulation of blood to the extremities such as the hands and the feet
- As with almost all Lamberts® products, VeinTain® is made to GMP pharmaceutical standards in the UK
In addition VeinTain® provides potent extracts of two warming spices, ginger and cinnamon, and it is this combination that has made VeinTain® one of the most popular Ginkgo formulas available.
As with almost all Lamberts® products, VeinTain® is made to GMP pharmaceutical standards in the UK.
Daily intake: 2 tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using Ginkgo supplements.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Two tablets deliver:
|(provided by 120mg of a 50:1 extract)||providing flavonglycosides||28.8mg|
|provided by 200mg of a 15:1 extract||Ginger||7200mg|
|(provided by 360mg of a 20:1 extract)|
Modified Starch, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Spirulina, Apple, Safflower & Lemon, Glazing Agents: Calcium Carbonate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate).
Less than 1 hour.