Natural Form Vitamin E 250iu
- Contributes to the protection of the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called 'free radicals'
- Natural form of d-alpha tocopherol, as this is the form in which it occurs in foods
- Natural vitamin E is absorbed and retained more readily by the body than synthetic vitamin E
- Extracted from a natural vegetable oil and supplied in gelatin free capsules
- Manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP
- Daily Intake: 1 to 2 capsules
Lamberts® supplies vitamin E in its natural form of d-alpha tocopherol, as this is the form in which it occurs in foods. Research shows that natural vitamin E has a higher biological activity, and is absorbed and retained more readily by the body than synthetic vitamin E. The cheaper synthetic form is called dl-alpha tocopherol and is the form most commonly found in many of the 'high street' vitamin E products.
Lamberts® Vitamin E is manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP. Our vitamin E is extracted from a natural vegetable oil and supplied in gelatin free capsules.
Daily Intake: 1 to 2 capsules
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Hypertensive persons supplementing with Vitamin E should commence on a low amount of iu. and gradually increase the amount under practitioner's supervision. Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using Vitamin E supplements.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each capsule delivers:
|Vitamin E (in the natural d-alpha form)||168mg (250iu)|
Capsule Shell (Modified Starch Glycerol Gelling Agent: Carageenan) Sunflower Seed Oil.
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians.