Time Release Vitamin C 500mg
- Contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
- 500mg per tablet to enable a more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period
- studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together
- A gradual release of vitamin C (6-8 hours) which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period
These tablets are produced by a special process that retains the nutrient in micropellets allowing it to be released slowly after the tablet has been swallowed. This means that the absorption of vitamin C is a continuous process as the gradual release takes place over 6 to 8 hours.
Lamberts® Time Release Vitamin C 500mg tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids because they are known to aid vitamin C absorption. Bioflavonoids have also been demonstrated to have specific effects including a strengthening effect on the capillaries.
- A gradual release of vitamin C which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- A more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period
- A lower rate of excretion of vitamin C
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500mg||Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||50mg|
|Rose Hip Powder||25mg|
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians.