Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg
- Contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
- At 1500mg per tablet, this is our highest strength vitamin C product
- studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together
- A gradual release of vitamin C (6-8 hours) which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period
Lamberts® Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the regular function of cartilage, the tough tissue that lines the surfaces of joints. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress caused by 'free radicals'
Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin C||1500mg||Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||60mg|
|Rose Hip Powder||15mg|
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide & Stearic Acid), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.