Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg
- Contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
- At 1500mg per tablet, this is our highest strength vitamin C product
- studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together
- A gradual release of vitamin C (6-8 hours) which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period
Lamberts® Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the regular function of cartilage, the tough tissue that lines the surfaces of joints. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress caused by 'free radicals'
Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
This product is suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin C||1500mg||Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||60mg|
|Rose Hip as (4:1 extract)||15mg|
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide & Stearic Acid), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine).
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.