Time Release Vitamin C 1000mg
- Currently Out Of Stock until 26th April 2020. For alternative products please contact Nutrition Advice.
- Contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
- Providing a full 100mg of bioflavonoids since studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together
- A gradual release of vitamin C (6-8 hours) which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period
Lamberts® Time Release Vitamin C 1000mg tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the regular function of cartilage, the tough tissue that lines the surfaces of joints. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress caused by 'free radicals'
Daily intake: 1 to 3 tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1000mg||Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||50mg|
|Rose Hip Powder||50mg|
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.