Gentle Vitamin C 500mg
- Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid contributes to the normal function of a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels
- Providing vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate which is a gentle non-acidic form of vitamin C that is believed to be gentler on the stomach
- Ideal for anyone sensitive to vitamin C or who is taking large daily doses
- Up to 2g of Vitamin C can be taken using this product (4 tablets), we recommend that the tablets are taken spread out through the day
- Each tablet also provides over 70mg of calcium, which can make a valuable contribution to an individual’s calcium intake, particularly when taking several tablets per day
Up to 2g of vitamin C can be taken using this product (4 tablets), and if this amount is being consumed we recommend that the tablets are taken spread out through the day. Each tablet also provides over 70mg of calcium, which can make a valuable contribution to an individual’s calcium intake, particularly if they are taking several tablets per day.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None known at recommended usage.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
Calcium Ascorbate (providing Vitamin C and Calcium), Cellulose, TriCalcium Phosphate, Modified Starch, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine), Stearic Acid.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.