Vitamin B12 1000ug
- Currently Out Of Stock until 14th July 2020
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the manufacture of red blood cells and contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- As it is found mainly in animal based foodstuffs such as meat
- Small, easy to swallow tablets providing 1000µg of vitamin B12
- Practitioners often recommend to vegetarians, vegans and the elderly
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
This is a high strength product, delivering a full 1000µg of vitamin B12 per tablet.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Use of 1000µg requires specialist knowledge.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerine).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.