Choline Liver Complex
- Providing 100mg of choline, contributing to the maintenance of normal liver function,
- With milk thistle as a standardised extract, providing 80mg of silymarin,
- Plus, a synergistic combination of the B vitamins which contribute to the release of energy from food.
- A convenient one-a-day formula for those looking to support their liver health.
Milk thistle is one of the most extensively studied herbs in use today, and is widely recommended by practitioners. Our formula includes milk thistle as a standardised extract from mature seeds, providing a guaranteed level of 80mg silymarin. Silymarin is the active principle from the fruit of milk thistle (Silybum marianum), often revered for its antioxidant properties. To complete our formula, we have included a synergistic combination of the B vitamins, including vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B1 (thiamine) and vitamin B9 (folic acid), primarily selected based on the below functions.
- Energy release: the liver stores nutrients and regulates the supply of energy to the body. Thiamin and folic acid contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, whilst pantothenic acid contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Immune system: folic acid contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Oxidative stress: riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells (includingthe liver) from oxidative stress.
No allergens included.*
*The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
Keep away from children.
Typically per tablet:
|Niacin||32mg NE||200 %NRV|
|Vitamin B6||2.8mg||200 %NRV|
|Folic Acid||400µg||200 %NRV|
|Vitamin B12||10µg||400 %NRV|
|Pantothenic Acid||12mg||200 %NRV|
|Milk Thistle (100mg of a 25:1 extract)||2500mg|
Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate & Stearic Acid), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerol), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
Less than 1 hour.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.