Methyl Folate 400µg
- Folate is particularly important prior to conception and in the first few weeks of pregnancy for development of the foetus.
- The Department of Health advise that all women planning a pregnancy should take a supplement of 400µg daily and 47% of women fail to consume the NRV of 200µg/day, which is why supplementation is recommended.
- Small easy-to-swallow tablets providing 400µg of methyl folate per tablet.
- In methylated form for those who cannot utilise standard folic acid.
- Up to 3 times the level supplied by many people's diets, and the level that is increasingly recommended.
Methylation is essential for the activation of many molecules and optimising the methylation process is also associated with lowering homocysteine level.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites and Gluten containing ingredients.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
Less than 30min
None known at the recommended dose.
|Folic Acid (as Calcium-L-methylfolate)||400µg|
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid (Calcium-L-Methylfolate).