Glucosamine & Phytodroitin™ Complex
- Same formula, new raw materials
- Each tablet provides 467mg of glucosamine sulphate, provided by GlucosaGreen®,
- Bioequivalent to the glucosamine derived from shellfish, GlucosaGreen® is vegan-friendly,
- Plus 110mg of Phytodroitin™, equivalent to 100mg of chondroitin,
- Phytodroitin™ is a plant-origin alternative to chondroitin,
- Provides these two nutrients at levels that have been used in clinical studies.
- Raw material availability,
- Allergen concerns,
- Environmental pollution caused by the process of extracting chitin from shellfish.
Looking for more help? We have a technical advice team on call to assist with any queries about clinical literature and protocols, product suitability, particular drug interactions, or health conditions. Simply call 01892 352922.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|GlucosaGreen Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl||619mg|
|Containing: Glucosamine Sulphate||467mg|
|Providing: Glucosamine Base||366mg|
Modified Starch, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin).
Less than 1 hour.