- One of the strongest available in the UK
- Sourced from bamboo extract as it contains over 90% organic silica
- A full 200mg of Silica
- Silica is especially concentrated in the hair, nails and connective tissues such as the skin
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Silica contributes to the structure and resilience of connective tissue and appears to have an important role in the synthesis of bone and cartilage collagen.
Lamberts® Silica is derived from bamboo extract as it contains over 90% organic silica, which is more than 10 times the level found in the widely used horsetail plant, where the level is as low as 5-7%.
Bamboo gum is:
- A natural source of silica
- Higher strength than other silica products
- Often recommended for skin health
- May have a role to play in joint health
Good dietary sources of silica include grains such as oats, barley and rice, although refining processes can strip much of this mineral away.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each capsule delivers:
|Powdered Bamboo Extract||266mg|
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), White Rice Powder, Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.