Green Lipped Mussel Extract 350mg tablets
- Contains the pure extract of the edible green lipped mussel, Perna canalicus, found only in the clear, unpolluted waters surrounding New Zealand
- Taken by millions of people throughout the world to help maintain joint mobility
- Advised to be taken for a minimum of four to eight weeks to determine its potential in an individual
- Can be taken in conjunction with other joint friendly nutrients including glucosamine, chondroitin and fish oils
- Our tablets are coated to reduce the odour
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
In order to determine its potential for any individual we advise that this product should be taken for a minimum of four to eight weeks. It can be taken in conjunction with other nutrients including glucosamine, chondroitin and fish oils.
Our tablets are coated to reduce the odour and are manufactured in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards.
Daily intake: 1-3 tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Green Lipped Mussel is a natural shell fish extract and normal allergic reactions may be experienced by anyone with an allergy to shellfish.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
The shellfish odour of Green Lipped Mussel Extract is quite normal and not a sign of deterioration.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Green Lipped Mussel Extract||350mg|
DiCalcium Phospate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Copper Chlorophyllin, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour.