- Coined the 'practitioners multi' since just one tablet a day can resolve 24 different dietary deficiencies
- A broad spectrum of trace minerals, all present at relevant levels
- Few, if any, multivitamin and mineral products have such a broad spectrum of trace minerals at such relevant levels even though research shows these nutrients are as important, and essential, as vitamins
- Excellent levels of the B vitamins that are needed for releasing energy from food
- Good levels of the antioxidant nutrients, vitamins C and E, plus a full 200µg of the mineral selenium
- Plus a full 50mg of ORAC blend which provides an impressive 625 ORAC super-antioxidant units
All the vitamins in this product are present at relevant potencies, making it a useful product where a medium to high potency B complex is needed, along with excellent levels of the antioxidants vitamins C and E, and double the vitamin D content of most multis.
It is the trace minerals in MultiGuard®, however, that have made this product so popular with practitioners. Few, if any, multivitamin and mineral products have such a broad spectrum of trace minerals present at relevant levels even though research shows these vital nutrients are as important, and essential, as vitamins. Of particular note is the level of selenium and chromium that have been included, that greatly exceeds the levels found in most one-a-day formulas.
MultiGuard® now also contains our unique blend of plant compounds from green tea, rosemary and oregano extracts which provides 625 ORAC units per tablet.
Daily intake: 1 tablet
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin A||800µg||Vitamin D3||10µg|
|Vitamin E||48mg||Vitamin K||75µg|
|Vitamin B6||10mg||Folic Acid||400µg|
** ORAC = Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxide), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Acacia.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.