- This formula provides 23 important nutrients at relevant levels.
- Includes Folate as Methylfolate, Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate and Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin.
- These B vitamins are known to help contribute to normal energy metabolism and are present in bioavailable forms.
- Our formula also includes magnesium and calcium, as well as vitamins D and K.
- Micronutrients such as choline and inositol are included to support metabolism.
Multi-Guard® Methyl is a specially formulated, one-a-day, high potency multivitamin and mineral formula. With important nutrients in bioavailable forms, this product is suited to those that require methylation support. It includes Folate as Methylfolate, Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate and Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin, plus Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7).
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
|Vitamin A||800µg||Vitamin D(D3)||15µg|
|Vitamin E||24mg||Vitamin K (K2)||75µg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||4.2mg||Niacin (B3)||48mg|
|Vitamin B6||4.2mg||Folic Acid (as Methylfolate)||200µg|
|Vitamin B12(as Methylcobalamin)||30µg||Biotin||50µg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||30mg|
|Magnesium (Citrate & Oxide)||120mg||Iron (as Citrate)||14mg|
|Zinc(as Citrate)||10mg||Copper(as Sulphate)||1mg|
|Manganese(as Sulphate)||0.5mg||Selenium(Sodium Selenite)||110µg|
|Chromium(as Chloride)||120µg||Molybdenum(as Sodium Molybdate)||50µg|
|Iodine(as Potassium Iodide)||150µg||Choline||10mg|
Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polydextrose), Colours (Calcium Carbonate & Iron Oxides), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.