Mega Mineral Complex
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK UNTIL 1 NOVEMBER 2021.
For alternative products, please do not hesitate to contact us
- Contains a useful combination of the most important minerals
- Provides particularly good levels of calcium and magnesium as well as iron.
- It can be used when the vitamins in a supplement regime are being supplied separately.
- This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
It can also be used when the vitamins in a supplement regime are being supplied separately. Lamberts® Mega Mineral Complex supplies minerals in highly absorbable forms.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Two tablets deliver:
|Calcium (as carbonate)||1000mg||Phosphorus (as TriCalcium Phosphate)||200mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||14mg||Magnesium (as Oxide)||376mg|
|Zinc (as Gluconate)||15mg||Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||140µg|
|Manganese (as Gluconate)||4mg||Boron (as Sodium Borate)||2mg|
|Copper (as Gluconate)||1mg||Chromium (as Pilcolinate)||100µg|
|Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)||100µg||Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)||5µg|
Cellulose, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.