Mega Mineral Complex
- Contains a useful combination of the most important minerals
- Provides particularly good levels of calcium and magnesium as well as iron.
- It can be used when the vitamins in a supplement regime are being supplied separately or it can be taken alongside our high strength multivitamin product Megavit®.
- This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
Mega Mineral Complex provides particularly good levels of calcium and magnesium as well as iron. This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Two tablets deliver:
|Calcium (as carbonate)||1000mg||Phosphorus (as TriCalcium Phosphate)||200mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||14mg||Magnesium (as Oxide)||376mg|
|Zinc (as Gluconate)||15mg||Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||140µg|
|Manganese (as Gluconate)||4mg||Boron (as Sodium Borate)||2mg|
|Copper (as Gluconate)||1mg||Chromium (as Pilcolinate)||100µg|
|Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)||100µg||Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)||5µg|
Calcium Carbonate, TriCalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Cellulose, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Zinc Gluconate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Manganese Gluconate, Boron (Sodium Borate), Copper Gluconate, Selenium (L-Selenomethionine & Sodium Selenite), Chromium Picolinate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.