GTF Chromium (as Picolinate)
- Supplies chromium in the form of picolinate, as studies show that this is well absorbed
- Each tablet provides a full 200µg of chromium
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Importance of this mineral has recently been officially recognised by it being given a Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)
- Lost from foods by processing and refining
- A sensible choice for anyone who has a diet consisting largely of highly processed foods
- One-a-day formula
Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and the importance of this mineral has recently been officially recognised by it being given a Nutrient Reference Value (NRV), Chromium is an essential nutrient that tends to be lost from foods by processing and refining and so diets low in whole grain cereals may provide inadequate levels of this essential trace mineral.
Many of Lamberts®multi vitamin and mineral formulas also provide 200mcg of chromium per day and one of these may be a sensible choice for anyone who has a diet consisting largely of highly processed foods.
Daily Intake: 1 tablet
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites and Gluten containing ingredients.
Daily intake should not exceed 200µg. .
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
Cellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.