- Not available for UK customers.
- One of the highest strength products
- Each tablet contains a 400mg extract, equivalent to 1600mg of valerian
- Practitioners frequently recommend taking valerian one hour before bedtime
- Also see our Registered Valerian under Traditional Herbal Medicines (THRs)
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnantor breast feeding. Mild drowsiness may occur. It is advisable not to drive or operate machinery.
Active Ingredient delivers:
|Valerian (provided by 400mg of a 4:1extract)||1600mg|
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Glazing Agents: Calcium Carbonate & Isomalt, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid).