Milk Thistle 8500mg
- One of the most extensively studied herbs in use today
- We use a standardised extract from mature milk thistle seeds
- A guaranteed level of 200mg silymarin per tablet
- One of the strongest available
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Also see our Registered Milk Thistle under Traditional Herbal Medicines (THRs)
Milk thistle is one of the most extensively studied herbs in use today, with over 300 scientific studies on its chemistry and application. We use a standardised extract from mature seeds, to give a guaranteed level of 200mg silymarin per tablet.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Milk Thistle||8580mg (provided by 286mg of a 30:1 extract)|
Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine, Stearic Acid.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.