Milk Thistle 3000mg
- Milk thistle is one of the most extensively studied herbs in use today and is widely recommended by practitioners
- It takes a full 3 grams of whole milk thistle herb to produce our 100mg of milk thistle extract
- Our standardised extract is derived from mature seeds
- Provides a guaranteed level of 80mg silymarin per tablet
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards of GMP
Silymarin is the active principle from the fruit of Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum). Milk thistle is one of the most extensively studied herbs in use today, with over 300 scientific studies on its chemistry and application, and is widely recommended by practitioners.
Our convenient one a day Milk Thistle tablets are suitable for vegetarians and they are made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Milk Thistle (as 100mg extract)||3000mg|
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
Less than 1 hour.
This product is Suitable for vegetarians.