- PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY AFTER 12 OCTOBER 2021.
- A pure, high strength cinnamon extract
- Traditionally been used to help calm digestive problems
- Coated to make them taste free (although they have a pleasant smell of cinnamon) and easy to swallow
- As with almost all Lamberts® products, these tablets are formulated, manufactured and packed in the UK using pharmaceutical GMP standards
- One-a-day tablets
We use a pure high strength extract of cinnamon bark, which is not to be confused with culinary cinnamon. This is sometimes included in shop bought products, and generally too little cinnamon is used to be of any benefit. Our tablets are coated to make them taste free (although they have a pleasant smell of cinnamon) and easy to swallow.
As with almost all Lamberts® products, these tablets are formulated, manufactured and packed in the UK using pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Daily intake: 1 tablet
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Cinnamon Bark (Provided by 100mg of a 25:1 extract)||2500mg|
Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Colours: Curcumin, Copper Chlorophyllin, Iron Oxide), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.