St John's Wort Tablets
- PLEASE NOTE: BBE DATE IS APRIL 2024.
- Lamberts® St John's Wort tablets are a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of slightly low mood and mild anxiety.
- This is based on traditional use only.
- Each tablet contains 370mg of extract, equivalent to 1,850mg - 2,590mg of St John's Wort.
- ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UK
To read the patient information leaflet please click here
Do not use if:
- Your skin is exceptionally sensitive to sunlight (photosensitive)
- You are having light treatment (phototherapy) for any condition
- You are suffering from depression (see product information leaflet)
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients (see presentation tab)
- You are under the age of 18 years.
In rare cases increased sensitivity to sunlight may occur, especially in fair skinned people.
Each film-coated tablet contains 370mg of extract (as dry extract) from St. John's Wort aerial parts (Hypericum perforatum L.) (5-7:1) (equivalent to 1850mg-2590mg of St. John's Wort). Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.
This product also contains the following ingredients:
Excipients in the extract: Maltodextrin, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous.
Tablet Core: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous.
Tablet Coating: Hypromellose, Glycerol.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.