Maximum Strength Milk Thistle 300mg Tablets
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK UNTIL 27 FEBRUARY 2024.
For alternative products, please do not hesitate to contact us
- Lamberts® Milk Thistle Tablets are a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms associated with occasional over indulgence of food and drink such as indigestion and an upset stomach.
- Each film-coated tablet contains 300mg of standardised extract (as dry extract) from Milk Thistle fruits (Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertner) (equivalent to 7200mg-8100mg of Milk Thistle fruits)
- Based on traditional use only
- ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UK
Do not take this product if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Allergic to any of the ingredients or to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family such as daisies, marigolds or artichokes (see presentation tab).
- Are under the age of 18 years
Taking other medicines
Tell your doctor or pharmacist before taking these tablets if you are taking other medicines, including any obtained without a prescription.
Each film-coated tablet contains 300mg of standardised extract (as dry extract) from Milk Thistle fruits (Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertner) (equivalent to 7200mg-8100mg of Milk Thistle fruits) corresponding to 174mg of silymarin, calculated as silibinin. Extraction Solvent: Acetone 95% v/v.
This product also contains the following ingredients:
Tablet Core: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Croscarmellose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Hydrated Silica.
Tablet Coating: Polydextrose, Hypromellose, Titanium Dioxide, Curcumin, Copper Chlorophyllin, Medium Chain Triglycerides.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.