Devils Claw Tablets
- Lamberts® Devils Claw Tablets are traditionally used for the relief of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain, general aches and pains in the muscles and joints.
- This is based on traditional use only.
- With 450mg of Devil's Claw root extract per tablet, equivalent to 1575-2250mg of Devil's Claw root.
- ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UK
Do not take this product if you:
- Are allergic to Devil's Claw or any of the ingredients (see presentation tab)
- Have ever had or have a stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are under the age of 18 years
Tell your doctor before taking this product if you:
- Have heart problems and want to take this product
Consult your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if your:
- Your joint pain is accompanied by swelling of the joint, redness or fever
- You have gallstones
- Symptoms worsen or do not improve after 4 weeks
Devil's Claw may make you feel dizzy or sleepy. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
Each film-coated tablet contains 450mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil's Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H.zeyheri L. Decne, radix) (Equivalent to 1575mg-2250mg Devil's Claw root). Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.
This product also contains the following ingredients:
Excipients in the extract: Maltodextrin, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous.
Tablet Core: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica.
Coating: Hypromellose, Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyllin, Glycerin
Tablets should be swallowed whole with water or other liquid.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose