- Currently Out Of Stock until 25th May 2020. For alternative products please contact Nutrition Advice.
- Retains the nutritive properties of the fruits.
- This delicious 'syrup' can be taken straight of the spoon or added to drinks.
- It can be taken by all ages from 5 years and upwards
- A great way to boost the intake of powerful plant compounds called flavonoids.
- A type of flavonoid called anthocyanidins are believed to be particularly useful and are highly regarded by most nutrition scientists in relation to our immune system.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is manufactured in an environment which handles fish, milk, sulphites and gluten containing products.
Diabetics should seek medical advice before taking this product.
To be stored in a cool dry place once opened keep refrigerated and use within 8 weeks and protected from light.
Red Grape Juice Concentrate, Elderberry Juice Concentrate, Water, Blackcurrant Juice Concentrate, Rose Hip Juice Concentrate, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
No artificial sweeteners or added sugars.
Lamberts® Imuno-Strength® contains naturally sourced ingredients and there may be some variation in colour/consistency from batch to batch. This does not affect the quality of the juice.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Children 15 years and over and Adults: Take 10ml (2 teaspoons) daily.
Shake well before use.