- Each capsule provides 4 billion live bacteria
- Consisting of four carefully selected strains of bacteria
- Suitable for people considering travelling abroad, or have used a course of antibiotics
- Or people with regular bloating problems or on-going digestive disturbances
- Stored in refrigerated conditions until despatch to ensure maximum potency
- Suitable for all ages
Probioguard® is suitable for:
- People considering travelling abroad
- People who have used a course of antibiotics
- People with regular bloating problems or on-going digestive disturbances.
This product is suitable for people of all ages.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light preferably in a refrigerator.
|Bifidobacterium bifidus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii||4 x 109 (4 billion live) bacteria*|
*at the time of manufacture.
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Stearic Acid).
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Take two capsules daily.
- Take with a glass of water.
- Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks as heat kills bacteria.
- Take at least 2 hours after antibiotic medication.