Acidophilus Extra 4
- One of the UK's most recommended live bacteria products
- Each capsule contains 4 billion live bacteria (at the time of manufacture)
- Supplied in special packaging to maintain potency
- Protected from the highly acidic conditions they encounter in the stomach
- Can be used by people on antibiotics, those travelling overseas, the elderly and those on sugar/yeast free diets
- Specifically used delayed release capsules
- A special desiccant built into the tube wall of the pot
- Refrigerated storage conditions until despatch
- Vegetarian capsules made of plant-based cellulose with 3 times lower moisture content than typical gelatine-based ones.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None known at the recommended usage.
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light, preferably in a refrigerator.
Typically per capsule:
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium||4x109 (4 billion) live bacteria*|
*At the time of manufacture
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Stearic Acid).
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Take 2 capsules daily.
- Take with a glass of water, ideally first thing in the morning when the pH of the stomach is at its highest (i.e. not so acidic).
- Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks, heat kills bacteria.