Acidophilus Extra 10
- PLEASE NOTE: BOTH 30 AND 60 FILL SIZES ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY AFTER 8 NOVEMBER 2021.
- One of the UK's strongest live bacteria products
- Each capsule contains 10 billion live bacteria (at the time of manufacture)
- Supplied in special packaging to maintain potency
- Protected from the highly acidic conditions they encounter in the stomach
- Can be used by people on antibiotics, those travelling overseas, the elderly and those on sugar/yeast free diets
- Specifically used delayed release capsules
- A special desiccant built into the tube wall of the pot
- Refrigerated storage conditions until despatch
- Vegetarian capsules made of plant-based cellulose with 3 times lower moisture content than typical gelatine-based ones.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None known at the recommended usage.
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light, preferably in a refrigerator.
Typically per capsule:
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium||10 x 109 (10 billion) live bacteria*|
*at the time of manufacture
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Stearic Acid).
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Take with a glass of water, ideally first thing in the morning when the pH of the stomach is at its highest (i.e. not so acidic).
Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks, heat kills bacteria.