Acidophilus Extra 10
- One of the UK's strongest live bacteria products
- Each capsule contains 10 billion live bacteria (at the time of manufacture)
- Supplied in special packaging to maintain potency
- Protected from the highly acidic conditions they encounter in the stomach
- Can be used by people on antibiotics, those travelling overseas, the elderly and those on sugar/yeast free diets
- Specifically used delayed release capsules
- A special desiccant built into the tube wall of the pot
- Refrigerated storage conditions until despatch
- Vegetarian capsules made of plant-based cellulose with 3 times lower moisture content than typical gelatine-based ones.
Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Suitable for vegetarians. Not suitable for vegans.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None at recommended dosage.
Typically per capsule:
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium||10 x 109 (10 billion) live bacteria*|
*at the time of manufacture
Capsule Shell (Hypromellose & Gellan Gum), Anti-caking Agent (Stearic Acid).
Special Delayed Release (DR) capsules - 105 minutes.
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light, preferably in a refrigerator.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Take with a glass of water, ideally first thing in the morning when the pH of the stomach is at its highest (i.e. not so acidic).
Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks, heat kills bacteria.