Biome Balance 25
- PLEASE NOTE: THE EXPIRY DATE OF THIS PRODUCT IS 31 MARCH 2024.
- An advanced, multi-strain supplement designed to complement the bacteria naturally present in the gut,
- Contains four different strains of well-researched live bacteria,
- Can aid in supporting a healthy digestive system,
- Scientifically proven to reach the gut alive with specifically selected delayed release capsules.
Lamberts Biome Balance contains 25 billion live bacteria (at the time of manufacture), with the advantage that only one capsule per day needs to be taken. Lamberts was one of the first companies to produce live bacteria capsules in the UK (over 30 years ago) and we have developed expertise in this area. Whilst it is important to maintain a balance of beneficial live bacteria in the gut, it is well established that the digestive system is a hostile place. In fact, ensuring that the live bacteria can survive passage to the gut and thrive once they arrive is quite a science. To do this, our specially formulated range of live bacteria products utilise:
- Specifically selected delayed release capsules
- A special desiccant built into the tube wall of the pot
- Refrigerated storage conditions until despatch
- Vegetarian capsules made of plant-based cellulose with three times lower moisture content than typical gelatin-based ones.
It is important to note that the billions of bacteria that constitute this product are living microorganisms. As such, adhering to the correct storage conditions is essential. This product is to be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light, preferably in a refrigerator.
Looking for more help? We have a technical advice team on call to assist with any queries about clinical literature and protocols, product suitability, particular drug interactions, or health conditions. Simply call 01892 352922.
This product is suitable for vegetarians.
No allergens included.*
*The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None known at the recommended usage.
Typically per capsule:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum & Bifidobacterium bifidum||25 x 109 (25 billion) live bacteria*|
*at the time of manufacture
Brown Rice Flour, Capsule Shell (Hypromellose & Gellan Gum), Anti-caking Agent (Stearic Acid).
Delayed Release (105min)
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light, preferably in a refrigerator.
Take with a glass of water, ideally first thing in the morning when the pH of the stomach is at its highest (i.e. not so acidic).
Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks, heat kills bacteria.