L-Glutamine 500g Powder
- An easy and affordable way to supplement the diet with this amino acid
- The recommended dosage is often 5grams, an amount that would fill 10 capsules
- A mild tasting pure powder that can be easily mixed with drinks or sprinkled on food
- Both glutamine and glutamic acid can be found in protein-rich foods such as red meat, nuts and fish
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Glutamine is the most abundant naturally occurring non-essential amino acid in the body and it can be derived from glutamic acid, another member of the amino acid family. Both glutamine and glutamic acid can be found in protein-rich foods such as red meat, nuts and fish. Different tissues in the body have different requirements for L-Glutamine and the most eager consumers of glutamine are the cells of intestines, whilst muscles are known to be high producers of L-Glutamine.
Daily intake: 5-10 grams
See Presentation Section for Ingredients listed in Bold.
This product is not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
For Gut and Immune Health: Recommended Daily Intake: 5g. Take 5g mixed into water or fruit juice at least half an hour away from food or at bedtime.
For Sports Recovery: Recommended Daily Intake: 5 to 10g. Take 5g mixed into drinks including protein shakes fruit juice squash or water just before exercise. A further 5g can be taken before bedtime.