- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of pure L-Carnitine
- Provided by 745mg of a compound called L-Carnitine L-tartrate
- A form that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Some companies label their product as if this compound is 100% L-Carnitine, but it is actually only 67% L-Carnitine
Carnitine is one of the most popular amino acid supplements and because the raw material is relatively expensive we advise some caution when choosing L-carnitine supplements, particularly imported products.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each capsule delivers:
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians.
It is preferable to take amino acids with fruit juice or water rather than milk.
An amino acid is best taken ½ hour before any meal or at bedtime.