L-Arginine HCl 1000mg
- A pure, free-form amino acid, ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes
- Provides a full 1000mg of L-Arginine HCl per tablet
- The body uses arginine to make nitric oxide (NO), the vasodilator effect of NO is an important factor in maintenance of healthy blood flow around the body
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Arginine is considered a non-essential amino acid although research indicates that it is 'conditionally essential' in that the body may not be able to manufacture a sufficient amount in times of rapid growth, trauma and other physical stresses. For this reason research has been carried out on the use of arginine supplementation.
The body uses arginine to make nitric oxide (NO), a substance that relaxes blood vessels, and the vasodilator effect of NO is an important factor in maintenance of healthy blood flow around the body.
Daily intake: 1-4 tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light
Each tablet delivers:
Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Calcium Carbonate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerol).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
It is preferable to take Amino Acids with fruit juice or water rather than milk.
Amino Acid is best taken 1/2 hour before any meal or at bedtime