Natural Vitamin E 400iu
- Our vitamin E is extracted from a natural vegetable oil and supplied in gelatin free capsules.
- Research shows that natural vitamin E has a higher biological activity, and is absorbed and retained more readily
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called 'free radicals'
- All Lamberts® vitamin E products are manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
- Daily Intake: 1 to 2 capsules
Lamberts® uses the natural form of vitamin E called d-alpha tocopherol, as this is the form in which it occurs in foods. Research shows that natural vitamin E has a higher biological activity, and is absorbed and retained more readily by the body than the cheaper synthetic vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol).
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called 'free radicals' and this protective role has put vitamin E at the centre of worldwide research.
Daily Intake: 1 to 2 capsules
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Hypertensive persons supplementing with Vitamin E should commence on a low amount of i.u. and gradually increase the amount under practitioner's supervision. Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using Vitamin E supplements.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each capsule delivers:
|Vitamin E (in the natural d-alpha form)||268mg (400iu)|
Capsule Shell (Modified Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent: Carrageenan).
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.