Vitamin C 1000mg
- Currently Out Of Stock until 21st July 2020
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels
- One of our most popular forms of Vitamin C
- Contains a relevant level of bioflavonoids (150mg per tablet) because they are known to aid vitamin C absorption
- Bioflavonoids support vitamin C in the role it plays in the maintenance of healthy collagen and cartilage for the normal function of the skin, gums and the immune system
- Also includes a full 100mg of rose hips
Lamberts® Vitamin C 1000mg tablets are one of our most popular forms of Vitamin C. These tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids have been the focus of research asthey appear to be used by the body in a number of ways; in particular they support vitamin C in the role it plays in the maintenance of healthy collagen and cartilage for the normal function of the skin, gums and the immune system. Individual bioflavonoids include rutin, quercetin, citrin and hesperidin.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Over 1000mg of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1000mg||1250|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||50mg|
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Stearic Acid, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.