- PLEASE NOTE: BBE DATE IS SEPTEMBER 2024.
- Needed for a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels
- Fast dissolving, fine soluble powder with a refreshing sharp taste can be added to drinks
- Ideal for those who find tablets difficult to swallow or require large amounts of this vitamin
- Economical way to supplement vitamin C
This product has a refreshing sharp taste similar to fruit acids such as lemons and limes, and is ideally suited for fortifying fruit juices and squashes.
Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of the skin, gums and the immune system. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Daily intake: 1 to 2 grams
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Per 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram):
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.