Vitamin B12 100µg
- Currently Out Of Stock until 21st July 2020
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the manufacture of red blood cells and contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- As it is found mainly in animal based foodstuffs such as meat
- Small, easy to swallow tablets providing 100µg of vitamin B12
- Practitioners often recommend to vegetarians, vegans and the elderly
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
Vitamin B12 is found mainly in animal sourced foods such as meat which is why it is often chosen as a regular supplement by vegetarians and vegans. It is essential for normal red blood cell formation and contributes to the normal function of the immune system. And like most B vitamins it contributes to normal energy metabolism, the processes that release energy from foods.
Vitamin B12 is increasingly recommended as a supplement for the elderly, who may have a compromised diet.
Daily intake: 1 tablet
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.