- Also known as vitamin B1
- Plays an important role in the release of energy from food. It is also essential for the proper functioning of nerves
- Each capsule provides a full 100mg of thiamine
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
- A full 100mg of thiamin per capsule.
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
- Daily Intake: 1 capsule.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each capsule delivers:
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||100mg|
Cellulose, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.