- Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, is a water soluble vitamin that must be obtained from the diet
- Rich sources of riboflavin include milk, cheese, beef, eggs and wholegrain cereals
- Each capsule contains 50mg of high quality Riboflavin
- Riboflavin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system as well as both the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
Riboflavin is a very important nutrient as it contributes to:
- The normal functioning of the nervous system.
- The maintenance of normal red blood cells.
- The maintenance of normal skin.
- The maintenance of normal vision.
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Taking this product may occasionally result in a darker yellow colouration of the urine, which is harmless.
Do not take if pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each capsule delivers:
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50mg|
Rice Powder, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.