Vitamin B-50 Complex
- B vitamins are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly
- A high potency, comprehensive complex of the important B vitamin group
- Contains high levels of inositol and the 'brainfood' choline
- Also includes good levels of folic acid and vitamin B6 which play an important role in cardiovascular health through their role in the regulation of homocysteine in the blood
- Moreover the levels of the B vitamins found in our B-50 Complex are similar to the levels used in recent studies on memory in elderly patients
- Voted best value for money at just 11p per tablet per day
Several of the B vitamins are known to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to normal psychological function. Others are recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the maintenance of normal skin.
- High strength B vitamin complex.
- The Nutritionists choice.
- One-a-day taste free coated tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||50mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||50mg||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||5mg|
|Folic Acid||400µg||Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50µg|
Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.